First time Facial?
Been awhile ( 6 months or more) Start here:
This allows your skincare tech to learn your skin
before diving into your deeper treatment facials below.
Basic Facial $68+
- Cleanse and tone the skin
- Exfoliate and Mask
Specialized Facial $73+
Upgraded version of the above.
Algomask Facial $73+
Soothe and hydrate your skin with this thermo-cooling treatment, designed to minimize the appearance of redness and provide ultimate relief to sensitive skin.
- Infuses the skin with immediate and longlasting hydration.
- Minimizes the appearance of redness and soothes the skin.
- Provides instant radiance for an illuminated skin.
Oxygenating Facial $78+
This revolutionary treatment is designed to clear the complexion and breathe life back into dull, fatigued and stressed skin.
- Purifies and deeply hydrates to restore the skin’s natural radiance and glow.
- Clears and revitalizes fatigued, stressed and dull skin.
Sea C Spa $110+
This age-defying treatment is the perfect choice to reverse the visible signs of aging and energize the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of signs of aging, providing long-lasting results.
- Revitalizing anti-aging treatment that helps enhance skin elasticity.
This treatment profoundly improves the visible toning of the face and neck and improves hydration for an age-defying radiance.
- Visibly firms face and neck.
- Provides intensive, immediate hydration, for a more radiant and revitalized skin.
- Improves the skin’s elasticity and the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
Innovative and non-invasive, with instant and long lasting visible results, perfectly describes this treatment.
- Visibly reduces expression lines, fine lines and wrinkles for an immediate radiance boost.
Collagen 90+ $119+
This exclusive, highly acclaimed, intensely rejuvenating treatment dramatically reduces visible lines and wrinkles.
- Minimizes visible lines and wrinkles.
- Rejuvenates and tighten the skin for a more youthful, flawless appearance.
- Hydrates the skin for a plumper and more radiant complexion.
Sublime Collagen Eye Contour $42+
Your eyes endure a lot of stress each day, don’t they deserve a treatment all their own? The delicate eye area requires special care, if it is to remain looking bright and beautiful.
- Provides an instant, radiant look and reduces the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles and fine lines.
Facials During Covid
Are you nervous about in Spa Skincare?
We get it. No judgement here. Here are some protocols that we are doing. As well as some ideas that can help at home.
- We are only offering facials that minimize your open air time.
- Our skin care experts will be wearing a cloth mask and face shield to protect both people.
- Washing hands before the service and wearing gloves.
- The rooms are provided with air sanitizers.
- All sheets are kept in storage containers until the time of service to keep fresh.
At home Options:
- Schedule a Facetime facial. We will mail or leave curbside a facial kit and walk you through the service. (We cannot send home some of the high risk treatments.)
- Schedule a Facetime routine facelift. Have your skincare expert walk through your current routine with you and see where you could improve.
- All Facetime consults are under 5 minutes and are complinentary.
Why G.M. Collin?
G.M. Collin’s journey began in 1957, when Dr. Lapinet, a renowned Parisian dermatologist, pioneered the use of collagen pellicles on burn victims to help heal and regain the healthy look of their skin.
For the past 60 years, G.M. Collin has continued its tradition of excellence and innovation with the mission of providing the opportunity for everyone to discover both their unique beauty and absolute self-confidence.
G.M. Collin develops superior skin care products, from preventive care to combating the first signs of aging and for mature skin, achieving unmatched results for all skin types and conditions, thanks to its recognized expertise and innovative ingredients.
WORKING WITH WOMEN AND FOR WOMEN
G.M. Collin is committed to its social responsibility by donating to Mission Inclusion, a foundation which organises international humanitarian projects that support women’s education and development.
HELPING YOUR SKIN AND MOTHER NATURE
When our teams select innovative, high-quality, and superior ingredients from around the world, they choose renewable-sourced ingredients to reduce their environmental impact and preserve the well-being of communities.
Our boxes are made from recycled paper, making G.M. Collin an eco-friendly choice. Choose products developed and made entirely in Canada by a team of passionate and dedicated scientists and professionals from Laboratoires Dermo-Cosmetik.
I have sensitive skin, can I use this?
Yes! We highly recommend a Facetime consult to check in first. We can also do a patch test to make sure you don’t have a reaction.
How quickly will I see results?
Most results take 28 days as that is the cycle your skin needs to renew. That is also dependant on your home routine. Some of our higher treatments will show results immediately. But to maintain will be on you.
How complex does my skincare routine need to be?
Each person is different. With different schedules and different needs each person is unique. HOWEVER, habits are hard to change and little changes are more likely to stick. We will be asking about your homecare routine to better help these changes.
How often do I need to get facials?
Starting every two weeks will give you optimal results to jump off with. Then gradually moving to three weeks, and then every 4.