1. Soak hands or feet in warm water for 7-10 minutes.
2. Apply cuticle softener and gently push back cuticles using orangewood stick
3. Rinse cuticle product from fingers
4. Trim and file nails. TIP: file in one continuous stroke, or file from the outsides towards the middle to prevent peeling of nail layers
5. Apply sugar scrub, gently massage to exfoliate away dead skin. Work away calluses with pumice stone if you’d like. Rinse away sugar scrub.
6. Apply moisture infusing mask, allow to penetrate for 10 minutes. Rinse with water and dry thoroughly
7.Apply Keratin treatment to nail, rub into nails and cuticle area. Use twice daily for maximum repair results. / Apply clear polish for a shine finish.
8.Care for skin by applying lotion, recommended twice daily 9. Kudos to you for taking a moment for you! #highfive